Stock Quote

How To YieldBoost Haynes International From 2.1% To 44.5% Using Options

Shareholders of Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the 15 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 42.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 44.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away..
Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.