Stock Quote

Strategy To YieldBoost Boise Cascade Co. To 17.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Boise Cascade Co. (BCC) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2022 covered call at the $60 strike and collect the premium based on the $6.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 17% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 17.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away..
Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.