SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Brokered More Than $213 Million in 2020
January 12, 2021 at 14:51 PM EST
Q4 2020 Sales and Leases Totaled More Than $56 Million, 47% Increase Year Over Year Compared to Q4 2019
(PRUnderground) January 12th, 2021
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate brokered a total of $56,341,858 in sales and leases in Q4 2020. The transactions represented 4,805 ± acres and 221,103 ± square feet in sales and leases and a 47% increase over the same quarter in 2019.
For the year, the brokerage transactions totaled $213,186,880, a 12% increase year over year. Sales and lease transactions for the year represented 37,512 ± acres and 475,884 ± square feet. Since 1996, the brokerage has transacted more than $3.1 billion in commercial real estate.
Notable in 2020 was the sale of The Bluffs of St. Teresa to the State of Florida for $43 million. Working closely with The Nature Conservancy, Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, sold the 17,080-acre tract in North Florida situated on the Gulf of Mexico to the state for conservation.
In another milestone for the brokerage, 2020 marks the first time reporting sales of three properties in three states – Florida, Georgia, and Alabama – for over $1 million each.
The transactions in Q4 2020 included properties in DeSoto, Gilchrist, Grady, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lake, Levy, Madison, Marion, Mitchell, Osceola, Pasco, Polk, Sumter, and Volusia counties in Florida. Outside of Florida, transactions included properties in Dougherty County, Georgia, and Marengo County, Alabama.
Of the 63 sale transactions in Q4 2020, 15 were over $1 million each, and the largest transaction was the sale of commercial development land on SR 50 in Clermont for $6,500,000.
Q4 2020 TRANSACTIONS OF $1 MILLION OR MORE
• SR 50 Across from Target ($6,500,000) Marvin Puryear sold this 32-acre property on SR 50 E across from Target in Clermont. The buyer, Encompass Health, plans to utilize 11 acres for a 100-bed inpatient rehabilitation facility. The remaining acreage is slated for multifamily and retail uses.
• Wheeler Farms ($4,835,250) This 138-acre low-density residential land in Lake Wales, Polk County was sold by David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, and Clay Taylor, ALC.
• Blue Cedar/Hwy 27 S Leesburg E Side 110 Acres South Lake Hospital ($4,650,000) Located at the Florida Turnpike exit in Leesburg, this vacant 110-acre development parcel is contiguous with Orlando Health’s new South Lake Hospital ER – Blue Cedar. The buyer, Condev Corp., plans a mixed-use development that includes a residential development with medical/office space and hard-corner retail. This property was listed and sold by Marvin Puryear.
• Four Corners Multifamily Dev Acreage ($3,500,000) This 22-acre multifamily development tract in Davenport, Polk County was sold by David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, and Clay Taylor, ALC.
• SE Corner US 98 S and Clubhouse Rd ($2,950,000) Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, and David Hungerford, CCIM, sold this 6.5-acre commercial town center property in Lakeland, Polk County.
• Ramsey Road, Dade City ($2,494,500) This 96.96-acre agricultural property in Pasco County was sold by James Hancock.
• Boggy Branch Ranch ($2,316,800) A working cattle ranch with a home, this 470.4-acre property was listed and sold by Daniel Lanier. This ranch and recreational property is located in Frostproof, Polk County.
• Fort Ogden Ranch ($2,175,000) Carson Futch listed this 880-acre ranch and recreational property in Arcadia, Florida. It is located just minutes from Historic Punta Gorda and fishing in the Gulf of Mexico.
• La Potencia III ($2,150,000) This 736 ± acre ranch located in Marengo County, Alabama, is mostly enclosed with a high fence for growing and managing a healthy whitetail deer herd. Bryant Peace listed this property.
• 12 Oaks Mobile Home Park ($1,500,000) Eric Ammon listed this 3.2-acres multifamily property in Polk County. This mobile home park is located along N. Florida Ave, with proximity to the Lakeland Square Mall and Tiger Town and Lakeland Regional Health.
• 6709 Catherine and 6916 Kathleen Road ($1,490,000) Located in Lakeland, Florida this 31-acre residential property was listed and sold by Richard Dempsey.
• Volusia County Hunting Preserve ($1,400,000) This 308.5-acre recreational property was listed and sold by Zeb Griffin with Carson Futch as a co-listing advisor. Located south of State Road 44, this parcel lies in between DeLand and New Smyrna Beach.
• Lake Marian Lakefront Hunting and Rec ($1,400,000) Located in Osceola County, this 130.2-acre property was listed and sold by Richard Dempsey. This tract is adjacent to the Three Lakes Wildlife Management Area and state-owned land one hour south of Orlando.
• Twin Lakes Grove ($1,175,000) Jimmie Allen sold this 210-acre agricultural property in Lake County, Florida.
• 8134 US Hwy 98 ($1,050,000) Listed and sold by Augie Schmidt, this retail/warehouse property is 14,400 square feet located in Lakeland, Polk County.
Q4 2020 FEATURED LEASE
Augie Schmidt secured a seven-year lease on a 17,400 square feet industrial facility at 3595 Recker Highway, Winter Haven, Florida.
About SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate is a full-service land and commercial real estate brokerage with over $3.1 billion in transactions representing buyers, sellers, investors, institutions, and landowners since 1996. We are recognized nationally as an authority on all types of land, including agriculture, ranch, recreation, residential development, and international properties. Our commercial real estate services include marketing, property management, leasing and tenant representation, valuation, business brokerage, and advisory and counseling services for office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties. Our firm also features an auction company, forestry division, international partnerships, hunting lease management, and extensive expertise in conservation easements. Located at the center of Florida’s I-4 corridor, we provide proven leadership and collaborative expertise backed by the strength of the SVN® global platform. To learn more, visit SVNsaunders.com.
The post SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Brokered More Than 3 Million in 2020 first appeared on PRUnderground.Press Contact
Original Press Release.