HAMILTON, BERMUDA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/26/11 -- Golar LNG Limited (the "Company") advises
that the 2011 Annual General Meeting
of the Company was held on September 23, 2011 at 11:30 a.m. at the Elbow
Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The following resolutions
1. To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2. To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
3. To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
4. To re-elect Kathrine Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
5. To elect Tor Olav Trøim as a Director of the Company.
6. To elect Paul Adams as a Director of the Company
7. To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers of London, England as auditors and
authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
8. That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a
amount of fees not to exceed US$550,000.00 be approved for the year
December 31, 2011.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company
the year ended December 31, 2010 were presented to the Meeting.
September 23, 2011
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to
5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.