Knightscope Introduces Innovative New Automated Monitoring Measures and Parking Infrastructure Improvements in Partnership with ABM, One of the Nation’s Largest Parking Service Providers
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.–Dec. 15, 2022– Knightscope, Inc. (NASDAQ:KSCP), a developer of advanced physical monitoring technologies focused on enhancing U.S. facility operations, and ABM (NYSE:ABM), a leading provider of integrated facility services, parking and transportation management solutions, and electric vehicle (“EV”) charger installations, today announced the deployment of three Autonomous Robots at an international airport parking facility in the US.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221215005181/en/
The Knightscope self-driving robots will navigate and monitor ABM’s parking facility without any human intervention to gather and deliver unprecedented levels of data and actionable intelligence for the airport operations team to assist in making smarter, safer, and faster decisions. With the ability to see a full 360-degrees (even in the dark), stream video directly to airport staff, and keep a high-definition record of its observations for up to 30 days, the powerful analytics embedded within the Autonomous Robots can even detect a person that the human eye may not be able to see under certain conditions. Each Autonomous Robot also features a sensitive 16-microphone array with two-way audio functionality, allowing airport staff to have a live conversation with a person within the garage using the robot itself as the communication medium.
Beyond introducing Autonomous Robotic innovations, ABM additionally implemented a variety of other new data-enabled, driver-first smart parking and mobility solutions since the beginning of 2021, such as installing more than 1,200 monetized EV Charging Stations, inclusive of DC Fast chargers and Level 2 chargers—one of the largest EV charger installations in the United States. Additional improvements include the introduction of automated parking infrastructure, contactless payment, online reservations, and enhanced wayfinding and guidance signage to open spaces, among other advancements.
“Through our ongoing partnerships and our integrated mobility solutions, we are reimagining parking infrastructure by pioneering an enhanced experience that prioritizes drivers and creates unified parking systems designed to generate more revenue with lower operating costs,” said Josh Feinberg, Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, ABM. “For many, the air travel experience often begins and ends in an airport parking lot. It can set the tone for the trip and may be the last thing they remember. The overall experience is critical, and this new technology pilot works to further integrate and streamline the parking facility operations.”
ABM’s innovative solutions enable significant improvements that allow airports to elevate their reputation and build passenger loyalty while meeting the dynamic needs of travelers, reducing operating inefficiencies and costs, and leveraging technology to attract and maintain visitors.
“This Parking facility is a model for airports across the country,” stated William Santana Li, chairman and CEO, Knightscope, Inc. “We are honored that ABM employs Knightscope’s cutting-edge technologies to enhance the traveler experience and support its parking operations, and we look forward to bringing similar success to other parts of the country.”
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is one of the world’s largest providers of integrated facility services. A driving force for a cleaner, healthier, and more sustainable world, ABM provides essential services that improve the spaces and places that matter most. From curbside to rooftop, ABM offers a comprehensive array of facility services that includes janitorial, engineering, parking, electrical & lighting, energy solutions, HVAC & mechanical, landscape & turf, and mission critical solutions. ABM delivers these custom facility solutions to properties across a wide range of industries – from commercial office buildings to schools, airports, hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and distribution centers, entertainment venues and more. Founded in 1909, ABM serves over 20,000 clients, with annualized revenue exceeding $7 billion and more than 100,000 team members in 350+ offices throughout the United States, United Kingdom and other international locations. For more information, visit www.abm.com.
Knightscope (NASDAQ:KSCP), is an advanced security technology company based in Silicon Valley that builds fully autonomous security robots that deter, detect and report. Knightscope’s long-term ambition is to make the United States of America the safest country in the world. Learn more about us at www.knightscope.com. Follow Knightscope on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain ”forward-looking statements” about Knightscope’s future expectations, plans, outlook, projections and prospects. Such forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as ”should,” ”may,” ”intends,” ”anticipates,” ”believes,” “estimates,” “projects,” “forecasts,” “expects,” “plans,” ”proposes” and similar expressions. Although Knightscope believes that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, there are a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. You are urged to carefully review and consider any cautionary statements and other disclosures, including the statements made under the heading “Risk Factors” in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2021. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of the document in which they are contained, and Knightscope does not undertake any duty to update any forward-looking statements except as may be required by law.
Los Angeles, California
Source: Knightscope, Inc.
Featured Image Depositphotos @ Depositphotos_69028937_xl-2015
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2)The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Knightscope, Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Knightscope, Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) ninety six thousand USD for 7 days (9 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Knightscope, Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Knightscope, Inc.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Knightscope, Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Knightscope, Inc. intends to offer; (e) Knightscope, Inc.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Knightscope, Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Knightscope, Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Knightscope, Inc.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Knightscope, Inc.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Knightscope, Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Knightscope, Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Knightscope, Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Knightscope, Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Knightscope, Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Knightscope, Inc.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Knightscope, Inc.’s business operations (e) Knightscope, Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Knightscope, Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Knightscope, Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Knightscope, Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Knightscope, Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Knightscope, Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Knightscope, Inc. or such entities.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed