Ryan, a leading global tax services and software provider, was recently named as one of the Best Employers in Ohio for the 13th consecutive year. The annual list was created by Best Companies Group in partnership with Crain’s Cleveland Business and Crain’s Content Studio – Cleveland.
This statewide survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in Ohio, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce, and businesses.
“It is a tremendous honor to be recognized for our positive workplace culture for the 13th consecutive year,” said Ginny B. Kissling, Ryan Global President and Chief Operating Officer. “I am so grateful to our committed team members in Cleveland and Columbus for consistently proving why we are the best place to build a career in the tax industry. Kudos on another win!”
To be considered for Best Employers in Ohio, companies had to participate in a two-part survey process. The first part, worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation, consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part, worth the remaining 75%, consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and final rankings. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Ohio and analyzed the data to determine the final rankings.
For more information on the Best Employers in Ohio program, visit here.
Ryan, an award-winning global tax services and software provider, is the largest Firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. With global headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the Firm provides an integrated suite of federal, state, local, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis, including tax recovery, consulting, advocacy, compliance, and technology services. Ryan is a 10-time recipient of the International Service Excellence Award from the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) for its commitment to world-class client service. Empowered by the dynamic myRyan work environment, which is widely recognized as the most innovative in the tax services industry, Ryan’s multidisciplinary team of more than 4,100 professionals and associates serves over 21,000 clients in more than 60 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies. More information about Ryan can be found at ryan.com. “Ryan” and “Firm” refer to the global organizational network and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ryan International, each of which is a separate legal entity.
Senior Manager, Content, Communications, and Public Relations