Stock Quote

YieldBoost BKE To 25.2% Using Options

Shareholders of Buckle, Inc. (BKE) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 4.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $26.25 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 20.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 25.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away..
Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.