Stock Quote

Edison issues update on NetScientific (NSCI)

LONDON, Nov. 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In late November 2018, NetScientific (AIM: NSCI) announced that its portfolio company PDS Biotechnology and Edge Therapeutics (NASDAQ: EDGE) will merge. The new entity will trade on the NASDAQ and PDS’s shareholders will maintain majority ownership with a 70% stake, whereas Edge’s shareholders will hold the remaining 30%. The transaction is expected to close in Q119 and NetScientific’s ownership is expected to decrease to 9.2% (from 13.1%). The newly formed entity says it intends to use the combined cash balance of ~$25m to initiate several Phase II clinical trials of its PDS0101 cancer vaccine and to fund operations into 2020.

On 26 November 2018, NetScientific announced that it is interested in exploring strategic alternatives to maximise value for its shareholders. Such approaches include selling the company in its entirety or selling specific holdings in its portfolio of investments. NetScientific is not in discussions with third parties at this time.

Click here to view the full report.

All reports published by Edison are available to download free of charge from its website

About Edison: Edison is an investment research and advisory company, with offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East and AsiaPac. The heart of Edison is our world-renowned equity research platform and deep multi-sector expertise. At Edison Investment Research, our research is widely read by international investors, advisers and stakeholders. Edison Advisors leverages our core research platform to provide differentiated services including investor relations and strategic consulting.

Edison is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Edison is not an adviser or broker-dealer and does not provide investment advice. Edison’s reports are not solicitations to buy or sell any securities.

For more information please contact Edison:

Maxim Jacobs, +1 646 653 7027
Briana Warschun, +1 646 653 7031

Learn more at and connect with Edison on: 





Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.