The Notebook Folio project on Kickstarter trending towards $35,000 is another example of paper notebooks thriving in the digital environment
August 19, 2016 at 16:28 PM EDT
After raising 70% of its funding in the first day and being fully funded after the 4th day, this unique folio project shows how to make any notebook look more professional,
GREEN BAY, Wis. - Aug. 19, 2016 - PRLog -- Over the past year, Kickstarter.com has helped creators raise millions in crowdfunding for analog notebooks such as the Passion Planner series ($1.67 mil), Rocketbook Wave ($574,699), and the Basics Notebook ($383,385), to name a few of the largest projects.
Coming on the heels of these projects is a notebook folio that will hold many of the Kickstarter notebooks in the A5 size (up to 6in wide by 9in tall) as well as a small tablet, or sketchpad, and two writing tools. The folio can also be flipped around to hold the notebook on the left or right side, which sets it apart from every other folio.
You can find the Kickstarter Video here https://vimeo.com/178941598
After raising 70% of its funding in the first day and being fully funded after the 4th day, this unique folio project shows how to make any notebook look more professional and help carry the tools you use alongside the book. The outside pocket holds to-do lists or brochures to keep them quickly accessible and front of mind.
Link to Kickstarter campaign can be found here: The Notebook Folio>>
If you have ever watched Shark Tank, look at what tools the sharks use while watching the pitch, it is a notebook and pen. Or if you have been to a tech conference, everyone is using premium paper notebooks. To help carry these notebooks and pens, the Notebook Folio case is a professional, lightweight (8.9oz), modular case to hold many different notebooks currently on the market such as:
- Leuchtturm1979 Hardcover/Softcover - Medium (A5, 249 pages)
- Moleskin Hardcover, Softcover, Cahier - Large
- Rhodia Webnotebooks - Desk size
HOW THIS FOLIO CAN HELP WITH ORGANIZATION
With the rise in paper notebook organization, like Bullet Journaling, our folio is built to hold all the new tools being used by creative professionals. Some of the latest notebooks are also designed around getting organized, like the following that fit in the folio:
To start, the folio case comes with a notebook and a sketchpad to help get you creating and organizing right away. There are also two pen loops, one large and one a bit smaller to hold thin pens or pencils.
- 150 pages that are uncoated 70# clean, white, French Paper Co. - Sweet Tooth pages that are designed to work well with fountain pens
- To-do lists: 50 perforated pages to add to the front cover of the folio to keep you on track
- Draft Line Grid Layout using barely visible lines to help keep your work clean and organized with 3/16in grid spacing
- Hand Stitched American made binding
- Soft White and Blueprint Blue cover choices
- Custom table of contents so you can easily find your ideas
- Numbered pages to keep things organized
- Page holder ribbon to see where you left off
- 30 pages of 70# bright white sketch paper
- Sketch pages can be added to notebook for storage
- Pages fit into front pocket for list-making or decoration
"An organized mind is an incredibly powerful tool capable of creating amazing things; an unorganized mind can't recall where it left the house keys."
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - The Notebook Folio project on Kickstarter trending towards $35,000 is another example of paper notebooks thriving in the digital environment | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog